Each week the BuiltOnAir team pulls together the best discussions, updates and activity relating to Airtable happening across the web. Here you can find a weekly summary of those events (click any title to be taken directly to the community item):
Are you aware of or running an Airtable community and want it included in the roundup? If so let us know here.
An active community for Airtable users, hosted by the Airtable company. The community has frequent interaction across different discussion categories for integrations, ask the community, feature requests, work offered, and more.
A collection of videos/tutorials/etc hosted on Youtube from members of the Airtable community.
Private Facebook groups (requests to join are vetted by admins) to serve the web professionals community and Airtable users of all skill levels.
- (No new Content)
- Moving records automatically
- Showing fields on a Lookup pop up
- Best way to give different access to a team
- Prefilling end dates from the start dates
- How to move a table from one table to another
Active Airtable discussion on the popular online forum. Great option for discussion on Airtable uses, questions, and concerns, using the popular Reddit forum format.
- On next to Airtable using an API
- Report Designer that works with free Airtable accounts
- Automatically emailing additional email only conditional information
- Insert Dynamic Email Link/Attachment?
- Need help with automations and how to properly configure the triggers and actions
- The Complete Developer’s Guide to Airtable
The social center for all Airtable users and creators, this community includes weekly updates on new threads in the Airtable community, highlights on the best projects built by power users, a library of resources, and the official Built On Air podcast