Each week the BuiltOnAir team pulls together the best discussions, updates and activity relating to Airtable happening across the web. Here you can find a weekly summary of those events (click any title to be taken directly to the community item):
Are you aware of or running an Airtable community and want it included in the roundup? If so let us know here.
An active community for Airtable users, hosted by the Airtable company. The community has frequent interaction across different discussion categories for integrations, ask the community, feature requests, work offered, and more.
(No new content)
A learning-focused Youtube channel for people starting out with Airtable, offering a range of videos teaching everything from basic set up to more advanced formulas.
Private Facebook groups (requests to join are vetted by admins) to serve the web professionals community and Airtable users of all skill levels.
- Welcome new members!
- Looking for ways to get a traffic analysis on shared views
- Help with tracking birthday’s in Airtable
- Looking for a way to display the time tracker while it is running
- How to prefill a form with a linked record
- Hiding fields in Airtable
- Setting notifications in slack or calendar
- Looking for a tool to bulk upload photos
- Question on converting from one time zone to another
Active Airtable discussion on the popular online forum. Great option for discussion on Airtable uses, questions, and concerns, using the popular Reddit forum format.
- Airtable & Security question
- Question on tracking aggregation for production manufacturing
- Workarounds to editable docs in Airtable
- Looking for examples of Airtable being used for Construction Project Management
The social center for all Airtable users and creators, this community includes weekly updates on new threads in the Airtable community, highlights on the best projects built by power users, a library of resources, and the official Built On Air podcast
(No new content)
- Openside/Airtable Competition
- Question on a conditional roll up for dates
- Tips needed for adding a timestamp in a CRM
- Looking for ways to send out a weekly email of member tasks
- Welcome New Members!
Recently created Slack community. Come join us here.