Each week the BuiltOnAir team pulls together the best discussions, updates and activity relating to Airtable happening across the web. Here you can find a weekly summary of those events (click any title to be taken directly to the community item):
Are you aware of or running an Airtable community and want it included in the roundup? If so let us know here.
An active community for Airtable users, hosted by the Airtable company. The community has frequent interaction across different discussion categories for integrations, ask the community, feature requests, work offered, and more.
A collection of videos/tutorials/etc hosted on Youtube from members of the Airtable community.
Private Facebook groups (requests to join are vetted by admins) to serve the web professionals community and Airtable users of all skill levels.
- Sharing bases with multiple people
- Way to refresh Base
- Simple display the current day in a row
- Show a record in a view each year on a specific date
- Formula involving commissions and asking price
- HTML email coding
- Consolidating bases
- Grouping tasks and roll-up dates
- Best course to start Airtable
Active Airtable discussion on the popular online forum. Great option for discussion on Airtable uses, questions, and concerns, using the popular Reddit forum format.
- Static site with custom domain using Airtable as backend. What are my options?
- Timeline sync – feedback appreciated
- Ability to both view Linked Records and Add New in Form
- I built a system to manage my subscriptions
- Page Designer App – Multiple Records on Single Page
The social center for all Airtable users and creators, this community includes weekly updates on new threads in the Airtable community, highlights on the best projects built by power users, a library of resources, and the official Built On Air podcast
(No new Content)
- New marketplace app
- Pull info from a lookup field into an email step in an automation
- Calculate the difference from a “last updated” field vs NOW
- Using Airtable for surveys
- Welcoming new members
Recently created Slack community. Come join us here.