Season’s Greetings and Happy Holidays,
Here are a few things we wanted to share with you this week from the Airtable and the BuiltOnAir Community!
📣 Discussions in the BuiltOnAir Airtable Community
- Here’s a question from our Airtable help channel – “Is it possible to customize the record ID, or maybe rather have a different auto generated unique string?”
- Coding question from our Airtable help channel – “Hey all! I have a webflow site with multiple different forms that need to send data to different airtable tables…” See the thread here!
- This member has created a free “Airtable for Beginners” course – Check out the thread and link here.
- From our Airtable tricks channel – “If you didnt know, it is possible to paste from clipboard into Airtable Attachment uploads”
- Check out this thread from the work offered channel –Crowdshare is looking to put together a dev and creative team thats already comfortable in airtable… Click the link for more info!
🎙The Latest BuiltOnAir Podcast
In this episode, our hosts meet Sam Ruiz from Aureo.
We want to hear from you!
What was your favorite segment about this episode?
What should we talk about on the next podcast?
Who should we get on the show?
Airtable App Marketplace Highlights (Extensions)
Name Parser – Parses names into title, suffix, first, middle and last name
Gift Exchange – Organize a gift exchange with your family, friends, or coworkers!
Airtable Universe Highlights
Meals – Grocery List Generator – This base full of recipes allows you to pick the meals you want to cook this week, then automatically generates a grocery list based on the ingredients in those meals.
Subscriptions – A base to track your subscriptions to digital products.
JULIAN KIRKNESS – A database consultant specializing in Airtable and supporting apps.
TUUR – Freelance business run by Tuur, a longtime expert in IT with recent comprehensive Airtable work.
— Love, the BuiltOnAir Team