Hey BuiltOnAir family,
Here are a few things we wanted to share with you this week from the Airtable and the BuiltOnAir Community!
📣 Discussions in the BuiltOnAir Airtable Community
- Member Ben B highlights a new feature, List view. Described as “Learn about the ways the List view can help you and your team create, edit, and manage hierarchical data within Airtable” Check out the thread here – “Whale whale whale, what have we here.”
- Here’s a question from the community – “is base copying/duplication preventable ? I would like to protect my IP from employee/s and was wondering if there was a way or any workarounds ?” See the thread here.
- Hannah W asks the BuiltOnAir community, “Tell us what you’re really good at and love to do with Airtable and/or integration setups! See all of the responses here and add your own!
- Update to CSV Getter – “you can tell the app to store a core csv that updates daily in the background.”
- From the NEW Forums channel – Hannah W showcases How to Create a Report in Airtable to Summarize Your Data. Check it out here!
🎙The Latest BuiltOnAir Podcast
In this episode, Dan, Kamille, and Alli dive into what’s new in the Airtable world with Scripting Time, Automate Create, and Field Focus segments.
We want to hear from you!
What was your favorite segment about this episode?
What should we talk about on the next podcast?
Who should we get on the show?
Airtable App Marketplace Highlights (Extensions)
MapChart – Visualize your records on a map.
Ready-Made Formulas – Quickly generate over a dozen common formulas with ease.
Airtable Universe Highlights
Conference Planning – This base helps keep track of attendees, speakers, finances, volunteers, and more.
Finding Your Motivation – This resource is designed to help you reflect on why you’re motivated to do certain things and why you put off others.
DARK VADER FOR FIGMA – DESIGN IN ONE THEME & AUTOMATE THE REST
SHEETDREAM – INSTANTLY BUILD A POWERFUL API FROM YOUR DATA
— Love, the BuiltOnAir Team