Here are a few things we wanted to share with you this week from the Airtable and the BuiltOnAir Community!
📣 Discussions in the BuiltOnAir Airtable Community
- Take a look at this interesting conversation Hannah W. started: “So, we all love Airtable, but… If Airtable disappeared tomorrow, what would you use?” See how others answer and add your own!
- Here’s an automations question: “Automation giving lots of extra information even when I have selected only certain fields. How can I fix this?” @Josh Sorenson
- Check out this ChatGPT use case from one of our members: See the thread in the Airtable tricks channel here! @Andrew Davies
- From TableForums this week: “Transpose data from records to fields.” @Michael
- Here’s another question from TableForums: “Automation sending email not including specific info.” @Bettina (Bettina Horvath)
🎙The Latest BuiltOnAir Podcast
In this episode, Jen Rudd will walk through how Airtable can be used within the NGO/Non-profit world, plus Kamille will showcase a demo of a prototype for the character listing of a Table Top Role Playing Game!
New season starting July 11th!!
We want to hear from you!
What was your favorite segment about this episode?
What should we talk about on the next podcast?
Who should we get on the show?
Airtable App Marketplace Highlights (Extensions)
Checkout Cart Streamline your library inventory management with bulk check-outs and check-ins
Sort Linked Records Sort linked records by a field value in the linked table.
Airtable Universe Highlights
Personal Finance Tracker “This tracker was built to simplify the tracking of your income and expenses to balance it against your bank account helping you to be aware of negative spending habits or unnecessary expenses.”
Pool Water Quality Tracker “This is an example log we created to record and graph the history of our pool’s water quality.”
AIRTABLE COMMUNITY FACEBOOK GROUP This is a private Facebook group community for the Airtable users at all levels.
CLOCKWORKS “An approval automation tool in Airtable, Clockworks allows you to set up complicated approval workflows in moments. This tool adds a professional touch by using templates to maintain consistency and manages your approval requests by automatically updating the status in Airtable. By having your approval events and client feedback all in one place, Clockworks lets you focus on what you do best.”
— Love, the BuiltOnAir Team