Each week the BuiltOnAir team pulls together the best discussions, updates and activity relating to Airtable happening across the web. Here you can find a weekly summary of those events (click any title to be taken directly to the community item):
Are you aware of or running an Airtable community and want it included in the roundup? If so let us know here.
An active community for Airtable users, hosted by the Airtable company. The community has frequent interaction across different discussion categories for integrations, ask the community, feature requests, work offered, and more.
Private Facebook groups (requests to join are vetted by admins) to serve the web professionals community and Airtable users of all skill levels.
no new content
- Airtable Sync
- Using Airtable for task management
- What automations people are using
- Google calendar automation
Active Airtable discussion on the popular online forum. Great option for discussion on Airtable uses, questions, and concerns, using the popular Reddit forum format.
- Using Airtable as a CRM with Gmail (tracking emails of specific addresses)
- Airtable vs Google Sheets or any other spreadsheet question
- Airtable just launched something big: Automations, Apps, & SYNCED BASES
- Schedule Rooms?
- A sales CRM dashboard template with the accumulated data from Airtable displayed
- A little help for an Airtable Noob
The social center for all Airtable users and creators, this community includes weekly updates on new threads in the Airtable community, highlights on the best projects built by power users, a library of resources, and the official Built On Air podcast
No new content
- Airtable conference
- Introducing and welcoming new members
Recently created Slack community. Come join us here.