Here are a few things we wanted to share with you this week from the Airtable and the BuiltOnAir Community!
📣 Discussions in the BuiltOnAir Airtable Community
- New Interface Designer buttons?!? – See the thread in the community here.
- What’s your FAVORITE Airtable Formula?? Check out what other members have to say and add your own HERE
- Community question: “Hello Everyone, I am trying to rate games that a group of people play. I have a selection field that they will be choosing from, that will turn into a number system. This is what I have been trying and have failed..” – See how our amazing members answer this question!
- **Unanswered community question** Let’s help out this member with this question – ” I’m looking for a way to sync Airtable to Adobe Indesign – our preferred program to create layouts and catalog pages. Anyone using a particular extension/app/etc for this?”
- Formulas question from the Reddit community – “I have various tables with many columns, some of which are data, others are calculations. What advice do you have for keeping track of things I have setup?”
🎙The Latest BuiltOnAir Podcast
In the Season 11 finale, we have a full house of hosts plus special guest Chris Zantis!
New season starts September 6!
We want to hear from you!
What was your favorite segment about this episode?
What should we talk about on the next podcast?
Who should we get on the show?
Airtable App Marketplace Highlights
Field List – Generate a table listing all the fields in your base, including field name, type, table, and more.
Quick View – View fields values for the current record in a compact format.
Airtable Universe Highlights
Time Tracker – Time tracking tool to save time while accurately capturing time spent.
Event planning Template – with added Schedule Conflict Script Block – This base extends Airtable’s “Event planning” template with a Script Block that can be adapted to any similarly structured base where the requirement to detect overlapping start and end times is pressing.
CRMAIR – crmAir is a lean CRM solution built in Airtable that’s customized to a user’s industry
ON2AIR – The On2Air product suite includes premium solutions for 3rd party integration, automated email, advanced forms, data schema monitoring, in-depth database metrics, and secure external information backups.
— Love, the BuiltOnAir Team