Here are a few things we wanted to share with you this week from the Airtable and the BuiltOnAir Community!
📣 Discussions in the BuiltOnAir Airtable Community
- Let’s help out this member with their question: “Hello, can anyone please recommend an ideal front end for our system.” @Jawad S.Khan
- Here’s a question from our Airtable help channel: “Anyone ever had an issue with make.com not updating their table once a google form has been complete?” @GavinAdams
- Another question from the Airtable help channel: “Hi, do IF statements not work when there is more than one option selected in a multiselect?” @Rafa Ban
- Here’s an interesting conversation between some members: “Is it a known limitation that when attempting to place a static filter on a list view interface page (the one that takes up the whole page), you can’t filter based on a field that’s not showing in the list?” @Jonathan Lutz
- Check out this formula question on the Airtable Forums channel: “Years of Service Formulas Needed for 3 Possibilities.” @Scott Brasted See the thread on TableForums here!
🎙The Latest BuiltOnAir Podcast
In this episode, scripting expert, Kuovonne, shares some ways to dive into the world of Airtable Scripting and showcases her new resource, Kuovonne’s Guide to Scripting in Airtable. Plus, Alli shares how to build a simple invoicing base with line items, and Dan walks through the new Record Templates and how they work.
We want to hear from you!
What was your favorite segment about this episode?
What should we talk about on the next podcast?
Who should we get on the show?
Airtable App Marketplace Highlights (Extensions)
Ready-Made Formulas – Quickly generate over a dozen common formulas with ease.
Publish – Publish selected data from your Base for easy use on your public website.
Airtable Universe Highlights
Automate your weekly grocery shopping list – This base helps you prepare your groceries list based on a preset of recipes.
Small Business Task Tracker – Track your most important tasks.
DATA FETCHER – Data Fetcher is an Airtable app that allows you to run, save, and schedule API requests without leaving Airtable. You can make API requests on tons of platforms, instead of using a Zapier integration.
ANYFORM – AnyForm helps eliminate confusion for your customers by letting you customize all your links. It allows you to take a public site URL (like an Airtable base) and create your own URL for it.
— Love, the BuiltOnAir Team