Here are a few things we wanted to share with you this week from the Airtable and the BuiltOnAir Community!
📣 Discussions in the BuiltOnAir Airtable Community
- Community question, see how our amazing members helped with this one – “I am working on a Blood Pressure Tracker…”
- Here’s another one – “Anyone see what I am doing wrong here, I have used a formula for creating a date based on a date field that already exists. I am trying to use the order date to project a renewal date that is 1 year out”
- One of the cool new features in On2Air Forms – Forms within forms! – Check out the thread here.
- From the work offered channel – “Hi there! We’re looking for a Low Code Project Manager to join our team.” See how to apply here!
- Check out this question from the Reddit community where a member says “I’m looking to create a low-cost Asset Management system for a school and am looking for advice…” – See the thread and how other members helped with this one.
🎙The Latest BuiltOnAir Podcast
Season 12 is here! Our hosts are joined by special guest Scott Rose.
We want to hear from you!
What was your favorite segment about this episode?
What should we talk about on the next podcast?
Who should we get on the show?
Airtable App Marketplace Highlights
Data Fetcher – “Data Fetcher’s no-code integrations let you import Google Analytics data, Webflow CMS items, stock/crypto prices and lots more. You can also make custom API requests to connect to any JSON/XML/CSV API. Then schedule runs to happen automatically, as often as every 5 minutes.”
Bulk Download Attachments – “Instead of downloading Airtable attachments one record at a time, compile and export all attachments from multiple records in a given field into a single zip file. You can also limit it to only export attachments from a specific Airtable view.”
Airtable Universe Highlights
IT Operations – “For managing all assets, inventory and software and licensing renewals with email automations and Asana task auto-generation. Includes interface for annual inventory and imaging checklists.”
Project Development Tracker – “This Base allows teams to track project status in an Agile way. Create Sprints, Tickets, Personas and User Stories. Automations send users emails.”
AIRTABLE SCHEMA EXTRACTOR – “CHROME EXTENSION FOR EXTRACTING AIRTABLE SCHEMA FROM THE AIRTABLE.COM/API PAGE.”
BACKUPS BY BLOCKSPRING – “A valuable platform giving users the ability to backup data from Airtable and other apps. Backups collects and saves the data from these sources and directly copies them to the user’s specified Google Drive location, taking out any “middleman” or concerns about data security.”
— Love, the BuiltOnAir Team